Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Disney Tag

Hello!

I am so excited about today's post as it is my first Disney post! As it is my first one I thought that I would do the 'Disney tag' as it is a nice start to many magical Disney posts in the future.
So let's get started!

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
There are so many scenes that I wish I could just jump into the television screen and join, but the first ones that spring to mind are the flying scene in Peter Pan, the lanterns scene in Tangled (even though I have a fear of boats?!) and I know it sounds a bit weird but maybe the ballroom scene from either Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast.

2. An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the parks.
This might sound really weird but when I was younger I remember spotting the fur characters of the mice from Cinderella and my dad took me over to see them. I was so excited as Cinderella was my favourite movie and princess at that time and for some reason, even though I was really young I still remember going up to and meeting them. Another experience would probably be when we saw the Disney Dreams of Christmas show at Disneyland Paris on our latest visit.

3. What Disney song reminds you or brings back memories of the parks?
Definitely It's A Small World!! Whenever I hear that song I always think of Disneyland and going on that ride.

4. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
Apparently the first time I ever went to a Disney park was when I was 1. My parents, my grandparents and I went to France on holiday and we went to Disneyland Paris. Weirdly I have no recollection of going there with them but obviously I was only little so I wouldn't have remembered.

5. If you could choose any Disney character to be your best friend, who would you choose?
I think I would probably choose either Belle, Rapunzel, Anna or Piglet. I love all four of these characters and I think that I would get on really well with all of them, each for different reasons. However, if I had to choose one I think I would pick Rapunzel.

6. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
This is such a hard question! I love them all but I would have to say Cinderella, Belle, Rapunzel and Anna. I absolutely love Elsa, but obviously she is a Queen!

7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
I am such a softie and will find an excuse to cry in any Disney movie. But the ones that spring to mind are Mufasa's death scene in The Lion King (obviously!), the scene where Eugene dies(ish) in Tangled and the whole scene where Anna freezes in Frozen.

8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
I remember watching loads of Disney movies when I was younger including Pinocchio, The Aristocats and Cinderella. But one of the first Disney movies I remember watching was Dumbo.

9. Who is your favourite Disney villain?
I have two favourite villains. The first is Hades from Hercules because he is so sassy and just plain hilarious! Who doesn't just love Hades?! My second favourite is Mother Gothel from Tangled. I really didn't like her evil plan but I can't help but feel like she did actually love Rapunzel. It also helps that I really love the song Mother Knows Best!

10. What is your favourite Disney movie?
I simply can not answer this question! There are way too many incredible Disney movies to choose from! Instead I will tell you what my current favourite is... Frozen. Yes, I am one of the thousands of Frozen fans! I truly think that it is an amazing film and if (for some reason) you have not watched  it yet then I really do recommend that you see it!

So that is it! Those are my answers to the Disney tag. I hope that you enjoyed reading it and that you have learned a bit more about my obsession with Disney.

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment